We want to hear from you!
If you are keen to get involved, there are a number of ways you can do so :)
Potential partners - we look forward to hearing from any person or organisation keen to promote Vratsa as a tourist destination or offering complimentary services. We don't have a set working model just yet & thus open to ideas for working together for win-win outcomes
We will be more than grateful to receive some beautiful photos of Vratsa & the area, as well as original articles that we can publish on our blog. Please forward these to
We are also keen to hear from volunteers who want to become Vratsa ambassadors whether online or offline.
Some of the things that you may get involved in a volunteer ambassador:
1. Writing articles to promote Vratsa & the region
2. Managing social media accounts to engage the appropriate audience as well as growing the number of followers
3. Exploring ways to promote Vratsa as a tourist destination and collaborating with existing and potential partners
4. Acting as a Vratsa ambassador and attending events to promote Vratsa as a tourist destination
5. Meet and greet tourists and be as a point of contact for foreign visitors to Vratsa
We can't, unfortunately, offer a monetary reward but we are keen to offer meaningful work experience and on the job training. There is no set amount of working hours or length of commitment, although we are looking for people who are serious and will walk the talk. In addition, the ideal enthusiasts are:
1. Proactive & responsible - we are looking for self-starters who can manage their own time and take ownership of the tasks given
2. Open to challenges and ideas
3. Speak and write fluent English and or another language
2. Computer literate (and yes, we are not talking about social media alone)
To apply, send us your CV together with a cover letter to
P. S. We are keen to hear from people and organisations located in Vratsa as well as elsewhere.